Vermiculite for Gardening & Hydroponics, Safe Natural Soil Conditioner for Better Root Growth
Free Delivery Over Rs. 750.00
7% Off (Minimum Order of Rs.1000)
- Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
- Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
- Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Vermiculite is Beneficial For:
- Aerating Soils
- Indoor and Outdoor Plants
- Holding Nutrients Where Plants Can Reach
- Drains Harmful Bacteria
- Maintains Soil Moisture
- Balances Container Conditions for Potted Plants
Mix Vermiculite With Natural Soils
Vermiculite is best used as an additive to help lighten and enhance soil conditions for potted plants. We recommend pairing with an All-Natural, preferably organic, potting soil. This soil additive will relieve stress on roots and drain excess moisture — providing the most ideal container conditions for plants of any kind.
Simply mix a 1:4 ratio of 1 part Perfect Plants Vermiculite with 4 Parts Organic Potting Mix.
Blend well in a large container before using it to pot plants.