Casa De Amor 3 Ltr Clay Balls, Hydrotons, Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA) for Hydroponics, Aeroponics & Aquaponics
Original price Rs. 350.00
Current price Rs. 279.00
Check COD Availability
- Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA)
- Highly stable to both varying pH and EC drains freely and does not hold excess water.
- Provides good oxygen levels around the root.
- Suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems.
- Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked 8-16 mm pebble size range
- Good for decoration also.
- Quantity - 3 Liters (Weight - 830 grams)
How To Use?
- Clay balls are good potting medium and can be used along with soil, best for top dressing.
- Just mix in potting mix and it will show its benefits.
- Use it as potting medium for growing especially cactus and succulent plants among others.
- Clay balls are also used to fill the pot base to increase water drainage Clay balls can also be used to fill the base of self-watering pots.
It is not the source of nutrients but can hold on nutrients, moisture and increase aeration in the soil.
Size of the individual clay ball: Approx. 8-15 mm