Casa De Amor Plant Gain Chelated Multi Micronutrient Mixture, Foliar Spray for All Plants, Boosts Photosynthesis and Corrects Common Yellowing
- Chelated Multi Micronutrient Mixture.
- Enriched with powerful amino acids, potassium, magnesium and sulphur to get natural growth and more fruit setting.
- Spray Plant Gain formulation on the plants and fulfill the nutrient deficiencies like Iron, Maganese, Zinc, Copper, Molybdenum, Boron in the plants.
- Suitable for all plants and crops.
- Dosage: Disolve 2-5 gm powder in 1 ltr of water and spray on plants.
Casa De Amor Chelated Multi Micronutrient Mixture is a slow-release nutrient- Boron: (B) exists primarily in soil solutions as the B- anion – the form commonly taken up by plants. One of the most important micronutrients affecting membrane stability, B supports the structural and functional integrity of plant cell membranes. Copper : (Cu) activates enzymes and catalyzes reactions in several plant-growth processes. The presence of copper is closely linked to Vitamin A production, and it helps ensure successful protein synthesis. Iron: (Fe) is essential for crop growth and food production. Plants take up Fe as the ferrous (Fe) cation. Iron is a component of many enzymes associated with energy transfer, nitrogen reduction and fixation, and lignin formation. Manganese : (Mn) functions primarily as part of enzyme systems in plants. It activates several important metabolic reactions and plays a direct role in photosynthesis. Zinc : (Zn) is taken up by plants as the divalent Zn cation. It was one of the first micronutrients recognized as essential for plants and the one most commonly limiting yields. Molybdenum : (Mo) is a trace element found in the soil and is required for the synthesis and activity of the enzyme nitrate reeducates. Molybdenum is vital for the process of symbiotic nitrogen (N) fixation by Rhizobia bacteria in legume root modules.