Casa De Amor Organic Jade Plant Fertilizer, Heathier Greener and Shinier Leaves | Jade Good Luck Feng Shui Plant Fertilizer
- Better growth and healthier greener plants.
- Shinier leaves | Easy to Use.
- For faster growth of Jade Plants. Much better root development happens by adding this fertilizer.
- Promotes overall plant health and growth.
- Add 25-50 gm of Jade Plant Fertilizer in your pot & mix it well in top 1-2inch of soil. Irrigate immediately. Repeat it every week. Use it amply,as there is no adverse effect of over-dose,100%organic.
Enriches soil with micro, macro and trace nutrients. It is made from manure and many other natural ingredients. Contains carbon, nitrogen, phosphate, potash, calcium, sulfur, iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, boron and a mixture of beneficial microbes.. Jade is a renowned Feng Shui plant with leaves closely resembling jade coins/stones. As per Feng Shui & Vastu, it is said to attract wealth, prosperity, success and family harmony. This plant with its thick branched stems and tiny fleshy oval shaped leaves is believed to bring good luck & prosperity to your home according to Feng Shui. The watering requirement for the plant is generally just once a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.