Casa De Amor Organic Cold Pressed, Water Soluble, Neem Oil for Plants & Garden 500 ml with Measuring Cup
- Water-soluble neem oil, available in 500 ml
- Dual-purpose in the vegetable garden as both a pesticide and a fungicide.
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil, and effectively reduces or kills pests
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming, and gardening.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Take 5 ml of neem oil in 1 ltr of lukewarm water & mix it gently till getting emulsion form
- spray downside of the leaves for better Results
- Spray in the morning or evening for reducing the sunburn effect
- Take a patch test before applying on a large area
Neem oil is a natural insecticide Neem oil is extracted from the nut of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). The neem tree has many uses in traditional medicine, hygiene, and as a source of natural insecticide. Neem oil insecticides exhibit very low mammalian toxicity and have many uses for the control of pests of food crops as well as on landscape and greenhouse ornamental pests. Neem oil insecticide solutions are made by mixing an oil concentrate (usually 3-4.5ml azadirachtin) directly with water. 1ltr of water neem oil insecticides can be effectively used for 1aphids, 2. armyworms, many leaf-feeding insects such as root weevil adults, leafminers, thrips, and whiteflies. Sprays can be used on many vegetable crops as well as spices and herbs, small fruits and berries, stone fruits, and tropical fruits.