Casa De Amor Magnesium Sulphate for Better Plant Growth, Suitable for all types of plants - flowers, vegetables, indoor plants, outdoor plants
- Magnesium Sulphate helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant's green color
- Magnesium Sulphate plays important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Best for Vegetables, Flowers & Landscape | 100% Water Soluble Fertilizer
- Helps seeds germinate and makes plants grow bushier.
- Dissolve 10-15 gm Magnesium Sulphate per liter of water for foliar application. Use 2-3 kg Magnesium Sulphate per acre per spray. Apply 3 - 4 sprays per crop. Magnesium Sulphate is also suitable for drip irrigation and soil application, Ideal doses being 50 kg. per acre per crop
Magnesium Sulphate contains magnesium one of what vegetable garden growers call the "major minor" elements. It helps to grow the plants speedily, increases a plant's nutrient uptake, deters pests, increases the flavor of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improves overall plant health. Magnesium Sulfate contains secondary nutrients. Magnesium(mg) 9.6% Min & Sulphur(s) 12.0% Min. Magnesium constituent of chlorophyll mg gives green color to leaves. It plays important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.it promotes the formation of oils and fats.