Casa De Amor Enriched Organic Potting Soil Mix for Money Plant, Golden Pothos, Devil's Ivy, Ceylon Creeper | Light Weight | Ready to Use
Check COD Availability
- Provides The Right Mix of Water Holding And Drainage.
- Its Antifungal Property Helps The Plants To Grow Healthy
- Ready to Use
- Hold and Cycle Nutrients. Provides Proper Aeration.
- Light Weight
- Enriched Premium Quality Potting Soil Mix
- Contains Microbes Which Enhance The Soil Properties.
- Also Suitable For Golden Pothos / Devil's Ivy / Ceylon Creeper / Epipremnum Aureum / House Plant / Silver Vine / Solomon Islands Ivy / And Hardy Indoor Foliage Plant of The Arum Family.
pothos, (Epipremnum aureum), also called golden pothos, money plant, house plant, or devil’s ivy, hardy indoor foliage plant of the arum family (Araceae) native to southeastern Asia. Pothos is an evergreen plant with thick, waxy, green, heart-shaped leaves with splashes of yellow. As a houseplant, it is commonly grown as a hanging plant. Pothos can climb by means of aerial roots, and wild or cultivated plants grown outdoors can reach enormous heights using tall trees as support. In addition, the leaves of outdoor plants grow many times larger than indoor plants. ‘Marble Queen,’ with white variegations of greater extent than in the species, and ‘Tricolor,’ with shades of green, deep yellow, and creamy white, are popular varieties. The plant is easily propagated from cuttings and rarely, if ever, flowers. Pothos is a suitable plant to grow in hanging baskets, where its long lush vines can trail downward or be trained to grow over windows and trellises. The plant grows well in low to medium light, with the more colorful variegated pothos preferring a bit more light, such as near a window with a sheer curtain to diffuse the light. Like other houseplants, pothos plants absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen.