Casa De Amor Biomass Briquettes for Mulching in Gardens
Free Delivery Over Rs. 750.00
7% Off (Minimum Order of Rs.1000)
- Use the Biomass Briquettes as a mulch on paths between your garden beds.
- 100% natural, no chemicals, no dyes. It suppresses the growth of weeds and weeds become easy to pull out.
- Preserve your garden soil from the ups and downs of temperatures.
- A must for prudent organic gardening, it will decompose slowly and will add nutrients to the soil.
- Preserve soil moisture and less watering frequency.
- They are convenient to use, easy to light, and also provide a high steady heat output with low smoke and ash.
Dose & Application:
- Take 1 Kg Biomass Briquettes.
- Add it to 2 Litres of water for 30 minutes and mix it well.
- Then, use for mulching.
Biomass briquettes, mostly made of green waste and other organic materials, are commonly used for mulching in gardens, electricity generation, heat, and cooking fuel. These compressed compounds contain various organic materials, including rice husk, bagasse, ground nut shells, and agricultural waste. The composition of the briquettes varies by area due to the availability of raw materials. The raw materials are gathered and compressed into briquette in order to burn longer and make transportation of the goods easier. These briquettes are very different from charcoal because they do not have large concentrations of carbonaceous substances and added materials.