Casa De Amor Boron 20% Micronutrient Fertilizer for Healthy Growth of Vegetable Plants and Gardening
Casa De Amor Boron 20% is a Disodium octa borate tetrahydrate, a highly concentrated and entirely soluble boron source. It incorporates 20 % boron and is a very easy way to overcome the deficiency of boron in crops. Boron 20% is completely water-soluble efficient boron fertilizer. It is used to correct boron deficiencies in soils. Boron is an essential micronutrient required for all plant growth and must remain available for plant uptake during the plant growth period. It is used in foliar and drips irrigation applications as insecticides, pesticides, and fungicides.
- It helps in new cell formation and root development.
- It helps in the formation of protein and amino acids.
- Increase the number of flowers and fruits.
- It is a completely water-soluble efficient boron fertilizer.
- Ensures growth and high yield of all crops.
- Keep plants green and healthy.
- It is a micronutrient fertilizer for foliar Spray.
- Tomato, Okra, Brinjal, Chilly, Gourds, Beans, Pomegranate, Grapes, Citrus, Mangoes, Cashew, Grams, Pease, Beans, Paddy, Wheat, Soya, Cotton, Sunflower, Piper Mint (Mentha), Flowers, etc.
- FOR FOLIAR: Dissolve 1 gm/liter of water and spray on both sides of the leaf.
- FOR DRIP IRRIGATION: 150gm per acre through drip irrigation.
- Soil Application: Soil application is usually done prior to planting, sowing by broadcast or placement method. The rate of application varies with the nature of the Crop, type of nutrient, soil type, etc. Applied directly to Soil or with Other fertilizers and herbicides With Which it is compatible.
- Foliar Application: Foliar application is done 2-3 times during the active phase of the crop at appropriate intervals. Usually 1 gm per liter of water