Casa De Amor Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) Organic Granules Fertilizer for Indoor and Outdoor Plants, Home, Terrace, Flower and Vegetable Gardening
Check COD Availability
- It helps plants to Stimulated root development, Increased stalk and stem strength, Improved flower formation and seed production, more uniform and earlier crop maturity, Increase nitrogen N-fixing capacity of legumes, Improvements in crop quality, Increase resistance to plant diseases
- Prom Fertilizer primarily focuses on Roots, flowers, and fruit development.
- This product is made of rock phosphate and organic carbon, protein, etc. Bioorganic manure is neatly accepted by soil microbes without any deleterious effect on soil. This product is round shape granules form, so it is used easily.
- It was established that PROM can be an ideal substitute for DAP. A study besides providing an alternative to DAP also opens the scope for reducing the cost of costly chemical fertilizers.
- Enhances germination and plant growth Visibly improved root growth and structure
- Follow 3 Simple Steps to Feed the Plants- Apply Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) Granules 25-50 gm per plant (As per Plant size), Cover with 1-2 Inch soil, Irrigate afterward.
The function of phosphorus in plants is very important. It helps a plant to convert other nutrients into usable building blocks. It is noted especially for its role in capturing and converting the sun's energy into useful plant compounds. Phosphorus is required by all plants but is limited in soil, creating a problem in agriculture. In such cases, phosphorus must be added to the soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production. Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) is known as a green chemistry phosphoric fertilizer. It is a type of fertilizer used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate which improve the soil texture by increasing the organic carbon phosphate content of soil and providing the organic phosphate, natural minerals such as copper, zinc, and cobalt till its generic age. All organic and natural Rock phosphate, organic manure Humic Acid, gypsum bentonite microbes, etc. Overall Healthy Growth. We are engaged in a wide range of organic fertilizers, organic prom manure is organic phosphate-rich organic manure. This product is made of rock phosphate and organic carbon, protein, etc. Bioorganic manure is neatly accepted by soil microbes without any deleterious effect on soil. This product is round shape granules form, so it is used easily.