Casa De Amor Nematohit Verticillium chlamydosporium- 1.0% W.P., Nematodes Bio-Controller for Root Knot, Burrowing, Cyst & Lesion Nematodes
- Helps to increase productivity by controlling the nematode pests.
- Bio-Nematohit effectively controls the nematodes like root-knot nematodes, burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, lesion nematodes, etc. among a wide range of crops.
- Makes your plant healthier and fresher and higher in growth, by controlling nematodes.
- Also effective over larvae of many Nematodes while remaining harmless to other beneficial insects and microflora.
- Nematohit Has the ability to colonize the eggs of a wide range of phytopathogenic nematodes, sometimes it colonizes the female Nematode also.
- Seed treatment- 20 gm/Kg of seeds, properly mix it, and shade dry before sowing.
- Nursery beds -100 gm/ per sq. meter
- For Drenching- 5 gm per plant
- For Soil Application: 1-2 kg per mix with 50-100 kg vermicompost/compost / FYM per acre through irrigation.
Casa De Amor Nematohit (1.0 % W.P.) hematophagous fungus, protects the root system against juveniles and diseases caused by plant-parasitic nematodes like root-knot, reniform, burrowing, cyst, lesion and citrus nematodes, etc. among a wide range of crops, it is effective even in adverse climatic conditions mainly because of its ability to produce hard structures. Benefited Crops Tomato, Brinjal, Carrot, Okra, Chillies, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucurbits, Beetroot, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Wheat, Sorghum, Sunflower, Groundnut, Ginger, Turmeric, Legumes, Rose, Gerbera, etc, wherever plant-parasitic nematodes had observed.