Casa De Amor Coconut Plant Fertilizer, 100% Natural, Helps Root Growth and Yield
Free Delivery Over Rs. 750.00
7% Off (Minimum Order of Rs.1000)
- Increases Photosynthesis & Keeps the Leaves Green. | Helps Root Growth and Increases the Yield.
- The soil contains a limited amount of nutrients in it. But few plants require extra nutrition for better growth.
- Coconut Plant fertilizer is rich in many micro and macronutrients which contributes to the healthy growth of the Coconut Plants.
- The root system of coconut is entirely different from other plants. The root hairs are absent and in their place, root notches are present. These root notches will absorb the nutrients.
- Coconut Plant fertilizer help to control button shedding and helps in the increased absorption of major nutrients from the soil.
- DIRECTION FOR USE: Apply Coconut Plant Fertilizer 150 gm per plant initially and 150 gm once every six months.
Fertilizers are a very essential component for plants to grow well. They are the main source of nutrients to the plants. The soil contains a limited amount of nutrients in it. But few plants require extra nutrition for better growth. Scientists of Coconut Research Station have proved that coconut needs secondary nutrients as well as micronutrients for higher yield and to avoid pencil disease. So you need to add nutrient-rich fertilizer to the Coconut Plants.