Casa De Amor Boric Acid - 99.9% Pure Fine Powder- Highly Effective for Removing Pests Cockroaches, Ants, Silverfishes, Rice Preservative, Anhydrous
- Boric Acid is a non-toxic white powder, which can be stored safely around the house. Its hundreds of uses start inside the home and stretch to the outdoors.
- Boric acid is considered one of the most effective and natural ways to get rid of those pesky pests in your home and it is used to kill cockroaches, ants, fleas, termites, silverfish, beetles, wood borers, and other parasites.
- Kills the entire colony- roaches carry boric acid back to their nests to kill the entire infestation
- Boric Acid is a non-hazardous product. It’s safe to use. It can be used for multi-purposes which include It gives a soothing effect to the Carrom Board. It is used to get rid of bugs and cock roaches Boric acid inhibits the growth of the fungus; thereby preserving the furniture, by protecting them from bugs and termites that may invade them. This is one of the ways on how to use boric acid at home.
- 99.9% pure Boric Acid Highly effective all-purpose cleaner. It will help remove stubborn stains left behind on carpets, upholstery, or countertops.
Casa De Amor brings to you a pack of quality and standard-grade boric acid that can be used for many purposes. It is a non-hazardous powder that can be used to kill pesky cockroaches, bugs, termites, etc. It can also be used on your carrom board surface to make it smooth and as a rice preservative. This pack is considered to be a boon to many households as it comes with other uses as well. It also is easy to use and comes in convenient packaging.