Perlite for Hydroponics & Horticulture Terrace Gardening Soil Conditioner (White)
- Perlite for Gardening, Hydroponics.
- Good for potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium
- Provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture, can hold three to four times its weight in water
- When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems worldwide, with superior crop production.
BENEFITS OF PERLITE
- Good for potting mixes & as a stand-alone soilless medium.
- Perlite produces nearly immediate lightening of soil that has gotten too heavy.
- Perlite is organic and helps lower the environmental impact in sustainable gardening.
- Provides perfect aeration, holds the right amount of moisture,can hold 3-4 times its weight in water
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.
- For Indoor And Outdoor Pots Plant Containers
- Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes.
Casa De Amor Gardening Perlite and peat moss, fully watered, Soil fully watered. You can reduce planter weight by at least 60% by specifying horticultural perlite and peat moss as a growing mix.
Casa De Amor Gardening Perlite is an expanded volcanic mineral. Unlike organic matter, perlite will not deteriorate.
Retains Water and Plant Food
Casa De Amor Gardening Perlite will retain three to four times its weight in water and will not become soggy. At the same time, it increases the nutrient and air-holding capacity of the planting mix.
Casa De Amor Gardening Perlite has an essentially neutral pH and will not noticeably change the alkalinity or acidity of a planting mix.